Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 1:00pm EST (10:00am PST)
Recording emails to Salesforce with accuracy, context, and ease can address a long list of workflow scenarios including compliance and Salesforce adoption.
Join us to explore how you can elevate your email integration. No two systems integrate Outlook and Salesforce the same way, but LinkPoint Connect takes the connection to the next level. We'll present an overview of how LinkPoint Connect stands out with a core feature list and show how we address common integration use cases. The session will end with time for our experts to address audience questions.
- Security and deployment methods
- Single click email recording
- Working with inbound and outbound emails
- No-type contact creation methods
- View, create, and edit any standard or custom object
- Editing email subject and body content sent to Salesforce
- Creating follow up tasks and events
- Syncing of calendars, contacts, and tasks
Not able to attend the live session? Register to receive a copy of the recording once it becomes available.
Complete the form to register.